The big game is today… Seahawks vs. the 49ers! The game that determines who plays in the superbowl vs. the Denver Broncos. I’m (Sophie) not a big football person, but I love to bake for the occasion. These cupcakes a perfect! I hope you enjoy them! Go Hawks!
1 box of cake mix (any flavor)
1 tin of vanilla frosting
Green and blue sprinkles
1. Preheat oven as directed on box.
2. Line cupcake tins with cupcake liners.
3. Make cupcakes as directed on box.
4. Allow cupcakes to cool completely, then frost.
5. Add the same amount of green and blue sprinkles to a bowl.
6. Roll the sides of the cupcakes in the sprinkles until coated all the way around.